Our modern fleet of recovery vehicles are equipped to the highest standards so that we can assist with anything from motorbikes and cars to articulated lorries. Our recovery experience is such that we can deal with any situation from minor incident to major accident recovery.
Our regular customers have peace of mind that our competent staff will recover their vehicles safely in quick turnaround times.
- 24 hour National and Continental breakdown and towing assistance, Incident Manager service
- Heavy Underlifts for HGV and Large PSV recovery
- Low Loaders equipped for vehicle transportation which require a complete lift from limousines to commercial vehicles
- Specialist Off Road Recovery and crane (hiab) vehicles. Winching Specialists
- All Staff trained in the latest National Roadside/Recovery Scheme modules. PAS 43 accredited
- ADR Recovery for petroleum and chemical vehicles including tankers
- Specialist Load Transfer for repositioning and reloading of moved cargo or load transhipment – e.g. for a jackknifed lorry
- Fully equipped Service Vans for Road-side Assistance and Vehicle Diagnostics
- Secure Parking & Storage Facilities
Statham’s run a well presented and maintained Recovery fleet.
By taking pride in our vehicles it shows our customers that we take care of theirs.